April 21, 2019
April 14, 2019
April 7, 2019
April 5, 2019
Lean On Me
Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
Lean on me, when you're not strong
Please swallow your pride
You just call on me brother, when you need a hand
April 5, 2019
March 31, 2019
March 30, 2019
|Apr. 2, 2019||4th/5th - FSA Writing||CLOSED CAMPUS|
|Apr. 2 - 3, 2019||3rd - FSA Reading||CLOSED CAMPUS|
|May 1 - 2, 2019||4th/5th- FSA ELA Reading||CLOSED CAMPUS|
|May 7 - 8, 2019||3rd – 5th FSA Mathematics||CLOSED CAMPUS|
|May 9, 2019||3rd/4th Science EOY||CLOSED CAMPUS|
|May 9 - 10, 2019||5th Science Assessment||CLOSED CAMPUS|
Please make every attempt to have your child at school on these dates and on time. If students arrive after the assessment begins, they will be held in the office for up to 2 hours, depending on the length of the assessment.
If you or your student would like to review the materials, paper-based practice tests and answer keys are available at http://www.FSAssessments.org/students-and-families/practice-tests/paper-based-practice-test-materials/.
Please review the following policies with your student before testing:
- Electronic Devices—Students are not permitted to have any electronic devices, including, but not limited to, cell phones, smartphones, and smartwatches, at any time during testing or during breaks (e.g., restroom), even if the devices are turned off or students do not use them. If your student is found with an electronic device, his or her test will be invalidated.
- Testing Rules Acknowledgment—All FSA tests include a Testing Rules Acknowledgment printed in the student’s test and answer book that reads: “I understand the testing rules that were just read to me. If I do not follow these rules, my test score may be invalidated.” Prior to testing, test administrators read the rules to students, and students acknowledge that they understand the testing rules by signing below the statement in their test and answer book.
- Discussing Test Content after Testing—The last portion of the testing rules read to students before they sign below the Testing Rules Acknowledgment states: “Because the content in all statewide assessments is secure, you may not discuss or reveal details about the test content (including test items, passages, and prompts) after the test. This includes any type of electronic communication, such as texting, emailing, or posting online, for example, on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, or Instagram.” Please make sure your student understands that “discussing” test content includes any kind of electronic communication, such as texting, emailing, posting to social media, or sharing online. While students may not share information about secure test content after testing, this policy is not intended to prevent students from discussing their testing experiences with their parents/families.
- Working Independently—Students are responsible for doing their own work during the test. If students are caught cheating during testing, their tests will be invalidated
- Leaving Campus—If your student leaves campus before completing a test session (e.g., for lunch, an appointment, illness), he or she will not be allowed to return to that test session. If your student does not feel well on the day of testing, it may be best for him or her to wait and be tested on a make-up day. Please remember not to schedule appointments on testing days.
For more information about the FSA program, please visit the FSA Portal at www.FSAssessments.org.